Youth and Children
Are you the creative, mission-focused, change-making, relationship-building, strategic-thinking, willing-to-roll-your-sleeves-up-and-get-stuck-in Children and Families Worker St Germain’s Church (Birmingham) is looking for?
If this sounds like you -- come join our team!
The kind of applicant we are seeking:
• embraces diversity and can build relationships in multiple contexts
• is passionate about discipleship and integrating differently shaped families into every aspect of church life
• can support the delivery of our Sunday children’s work
• will take initiative to establish additional activities for children both inside and outside the church
• is an excellent self-manager
• is a servant-hearted team player, with a passion for growing leaders
• can collaborate effectively to realise a shared vision
We are a culturally diverse, evangelical, community-focused church. Our focus is to join in what God is doing and to enable each other to grow. We are looking for someone who shares our passion to support our children and their families.
St Germain's is an Anglican church in the evangelical tradition. Our purpose is to grow Christ-centred community and we do this through our mission of preaching the gospel, crerating Christian communtiy and supporting people in crisis. We are a lively and diverse community, close to Birmingham city, with excellent transport links.