Christian Graduate Internship: Social Media Analytics and Research
Hybrid (Kent, UK)
This is a unique opportunity for Christian graduates to serve God as you start your professional career, with a full-time internship that includes excellent salary and benefits.
Worship.Works places Christian professionals into roles that draw on their talents, while serving God first. As well as learning highly valuable practical skills as a social media research analyst, you will receive training to serve God through your day-to-day work, which will include daily prayer and application of Biblical principles for professional life.
The internship runs for a 12 month period, with great career prospects thereafter. You will receive investment into your professional and spiritual development, as you begin a successful, Christ-centred career.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
· Training on data analysis and reporting.
· Analysing and drawing valuable insights from social media data.
· Accurately following thorough research methodologies using technological
platforms and tools.
· Producing visually stimulating reports to communicate research findings.
· Participation in daily corporate prayer times.
· Biblical teaching and mentoring for serving God through work.
Applicants should have graduated between 2021 and 2024 with a bachelor’s degree (2:1 or above) or master’s degree in any subject, supported by strong school or college qualifications, including Maths and English.
Required skills and attributes:
· A passion to serve Christ in every area of life, including in the workplace.
· A desire to learn and grow and a willingness to work hard.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including fluency in English language.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an aptitude for computer-based work.
· Ability to create visually appealing slides and resources.
· Proven ability to collaborate well with others.
· Competency in managing workload in order to meet deadlines.
Location: Your daily work will be based in a beautiful workspace in Kent.
Term: 12 months, with great career prospects thereafter.
Working hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm (40 hours per week).
Hybrid working: After successful completion of your initial period, we currently operate on the basis of three days in the office (up to two days remote).
Salary: £26,250 with the opportunity for salary progression within the programme.
· Training on marketplace ministry, and spiritual mentoring at work.
· A vibrant, supportive and prayerful working culture.
· 25 days holiday plus public holidays.
· Up to 5 days additional paid time off for volunteering activities.
· Opportunity to suggest causes to support through the employer’s generous
charitable giving programme.
· A programme of team celebrations including New Year breakfast, Summer and
Christmas parties, quarterly off-site days and other seasonal social activities.
· A modern, creative office environment for the hybrid age, with areas for work,
collaboration and relaxing, and with refreshments and snacks.
· Free on-site parking.
· The opportunity to be considered for a permanent position following your completion
of the one-year programme.
Start date: September 2024
International applicants: Applicants must be UK citizens or already have the right to work in the UK. We welcome international students in possession of a Student Visa or Graduate Visa.
Your faith is a genuine occupational requirement for this role
Under the 2010 Equality Act, schedule 9, there is a genuine occupational requirement for this role as Marketplace Minister, for you to be a practising Christian. Your role will include being part of a vibrant faith community including participation in ministry activities and a commitment to grow deeper in your faith and your faith-experience.
Your next move:
Apply now: please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including details of your qualifications gained at school and university (gained or expected), together with a covering letter outlining what inspires you about the role and why you feel you would be a good fit. For a successful application, remember to tell us about your personal faith journey and your relevant experience and passions.
We’ll be in touch to let you know how to proceed. If we move your application forward, we may invite you to one or more of the following stages:
· To submit a short video introduction to yourself.
· To take an online aptitude and psychometric test.
· An initial interview to get to know you.
· A personal challenge to demonstrate your skills.
· A further interview to assess your suitability for the role in more detail.
· An on-site selection day, where you will meet past Graduate Interns and experience
Worship.Works equips followers of Christ to serve Him every day through their working lives, working with Church and business ministries to equip teams and individuals for 'workplace ministry' and connecting Christian professionals with careers where they can be salt and light to nations.