LOCATION: Home (mainly) and London office (for quarterly or adhoc meetings)
HOURS OF WORK: Full-time: 9:15 am – 5:15 pm (35 hours pw)
CONTRACT: 14 Months FTC
SALARY: £24,768 per annum
REPORTING TO: Digital Marketing Manager
This is an exciting time to join a leading Christian media organisation, and we have a role for someone like you ready to make a career start in digital marketing. You will be working and learning with experienced marketers on channels such as email marketing, social media (organic), and display advertising. It’s a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills, get involved in all aspects of digital marketing and make a difference.
This role is all about supporting a variety of teams across the business, aiding Sales in securing digital bookings and supporting Marketing on email marketing planning and campaign execution. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years’ experience, be outgoing, eager to learn and as well as have excellent organisational skills.
· Highly organised, self-motivated and able to work individually and as part of a team
· Basic understanding of the basic digital marketing principles including email and social media marketing
· Excellent Communication skills – both written and verbal
· Strong attention to detail
· A good eye for design is desirable
· Executing email marketing campaigns
· Implementing display advertising on Premier’s websites
· Managing the digital bookings calendar (email marketing and display advertising)
At Premier we strive to maintain a welcoming and inclusive workplace, whilst incorporating Christian morals. Our open & friendly culture creates a trusting and supportive environment where everyone can be the best that they can be.
We believe in our people – not telling them what to do, but guiding them and providing the tools and training to get there. We place our trust in our people and want everyone to build upon and maintain this trust.