Waypoint Church is a growing and thriving church in the South of England.
We have recently moved into a significantly larger church facility which includes an Admin Suite.
Our current Office Manager is leaving, and in order to facilitate our ongoing vision and development, we are now seeking an Operations & Office Manager to lead our Administrative and Logistics Team (40 hours per week).
The right person will be a team player, with strong administrative skills and an ability to multi-task, serving a broad range of church departments and activities. Reporting directly to the Senior Minister, the Operations & Office Manager will also manage a team of (part-time) paid and volunteer staff. Experience at working within a church/charity-based organisation in a similar role would be advantageous.
The ideal person for this role:
• A passionate Jesus follower with a disciplined spiritual life
• An enthusiastic lover of people and life with a great sense of humour
• Excited to confidently lead the management and delivery of support operations whilst fulfilling office management responsibilities
• Has a unique mix of skills and the ability to drive and develop systems and processes
• Able to manage Church Suite and systems to work with finance, minutes of meetings and church governance
• A proven team builder and player
• A skilled communicator
• Agree with the Evangelical Alliance statement of faith as well as the Waypoint Church statement of beliefs, which can be found at www.waypointchurch.org.uk
For a full Job Description and Information Pack to apply for this position please contact:
Pauline Griffiths (Office Manager), Waypoint Church,
255 Hunts Pond Road, Titchfield Common, Fareham, Hampshire, PO14 4PG.
Tel: 01489 579669 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31 March 2021
Interviews will be held during April/May with an appointment date in July.