Are you committed to young people with a passion to see people transformed by the Lord Jesus?
Cambray Baptist Church is looking to appoint a Youth and Families’ Pastor to develop, lead and expand our work with young people aged 11-18 and their families, and oversee the work among children and young people aged 0-18. The candidate should be able to demonstrate a track record in youth leadership and the development of youth work.
We are seeking someone with some of the following qualities and experience:
• A passion for the Lord, His word, His Kingdom, and His honour.
• A track record of youth leadership that has seen the growth and establishment of long-lasting and effective youth work.
• Able to impart vision and oversee teams for children and youth ministry.
• A passion for evangelism, reaching unchurched children and young people.
• A commitment to lead and participate in youth discipleship.
• A commitment to partner with parents in the gospel and making young disciples.
• A gifting in recruiting, training, and encouraging Children and Youth leader teams.
• Ability to work alongside and share the burdens of the the Pastoral team and Elders.
This role provides a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic Christian with a desire to see young people come into a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ through discipleship, evangelism and encouragement.
If this is a position that interests you, please visit www.cambray.org to download the church profile, job description and personal details form. If you wish to apply for this position, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, personal details form and covering letter, which should include your testimony and details of your experience in youth and children’s leadership. We would like to appoint to this role to start Sept 2021.
Cambray is Evangelical and Baptist by constitution and persuasion, but attracts many people from a wide spectrum of Christian traditions, experience and worship styles. The remuneration package offered is dependent on experience.