Apr 01, 2021
£28,000 - £32,000 yearly
Wade Street Church
Full time, Permanent
Youth and Children
- Developing the discipleship of our Young People (11 to 18) in partnership with the home and the church.
- Empowering, enabling and encouraging the volunteer base.
- Making the most of our existing relationships with local church and para-church organisations to further grow the youth ministry.
- £28,000 to £32,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Reimbursement of necessary relocation expenses.
- Full-time permanent contract – 37.5 hours per week.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- You will report directly to the Elder Responsible for Youth.
- You will be responsible for leading and managing the youth ministry volunteers.
- You will be part of the church safeguarding team.
- You will work closely with the Senior Minister and the Children’s and Families’ Worker.
- You will maintain and enhance existing relationships with Churches Together, Urban Saints and Lichfield Christian Schools Work Trust.
Wade Street Church commits to:
- Providing spiritual and emotional support including a monthly session with an external professional mentor.
- Ongoing prayer support for the ministry.
- Two full days off per week.
- A training budget to support your ongoing personal development.
- One study/retreat day per term