Apr 07, 2021
£25,000 - £35,000 yearly
Sizewell Hall Christian Conference Centre
Also the opportunity to work remotely
- Provide leadership for the strategic development of the ministry of Sizewell Hall in maintaining the vision of Sizewell Hall.
- Ensure that the level of service offered to guests at Sizewell Hall is excellent
- Effective leadership and management of the staff team and volunteers at Sizewell Hall
- Accountable for the financial management of Sizewell Hall
- Commitment to the aims and Christian ethos of Sizewell Hall
- Evidence of the ability to manage people effectively towards fulfilling the vision of an organisation, build an effective team and motivate people to do the best they can. Evidence of the ability to delegate effectively. Excellent skills in managing people.
- Able to engage with a wide range of people and build rapport. Enjoy developing good relations with customers, the Christian community, and the wider community as a whole. Skilled in promoting the work of an organisation.
- Strategy development and project management skills
- Able to develop and implement marketing and fundraising plans and experience of presenting funding proposals.
- Good financial planning management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
Accommodation is available on site and can be part of the package